Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things I want but won't get


YSL Flapper tote: Nicely sized for school, which would be my justification for spending a month's rent on a handbag. Which I won't. But lusting is free.


Theory Rowland jacket: I imagine this as cool mom gear. It's basically a hoodie, but with some seaming and detail to give it shape and sophistication. I won't be needing this for awhile yet, though.


Marc by Marc Jacobs layering sweater: So his grunge revisited line has started hitting the store for Fall. Nostalgia, yes, please. I already have a sheer sweater in white, though, so I'll wait for black to come out hopefully.


Marc by Marc Jacobs silk tie shirt: In my perfect dreams, I picture myself wafting through the unshuttered courtyard of a building in some far post-colonial country. The grass and trees would shimmer in the heat and distance. I would wear silk, in watercolor colors.

No comments: