Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Keeping track

So rather than trying to maintain a budget, I have decided to use my bank account as a way of watching cash flow. So I've moved some money around, and now my new goal is to maintain a certain number in the checking account.

I have a few things arriving over the next few days. I've been bitten by the shopping bug. I don't plan to keep most of it, but I figure I'll spread them out on the bed and decide once they arrive.

Anthropologie (store visit)
slouchy grey v-neck sweater, Karoo by Mark Eisel
black skirt with ruched detailing
black l/s shirt with ruching at bust
striped racerback tank
grey cord jumper with lace detailing
grey wool t-back sweater dress, Paul & Joe Sister

Saks
black glazed leather handbag, Theory

Active Endeavors
blue striped boatneck tee, C&C California
black v-neck s/s top

Anthropologie (online)
grey booties, Lulu Guinness
grey wool semi-pleated skirt, Twinkle
2 handblown glass birds, Toikka
leather satchel, Rebecca Minkoff

Rag Nation
jeans, Helmut Lang

eBay
bright teal tee, Karen Walker

No comments: