Saturday, August 05, 2006

Crap

I don't think I'm that much better at choosing stuff that I'll love for a long time. The stupid dresses I got at Forever 21? Most of them, I haven't worn. One I like, and the rest were filling a void. But I didn't love them then, and I hardly like them now.

Too many patterns. Too much texture. Too long. Too fussy.

And then all this other crap. I think I'll have to do a major DIY session and overhaul some stuff. And edit this stupid closet.

I need a girlfriend who can come over to the apartment, lounge on the bed, and offer opinions. I need a gf. Some things, boys can't help that much on. The boy isn't so bad at offering fashion opinions, but he doesn't have to wear this stuff. And he doesn't take it seriously.

Eck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I take it seriously. You just underestimate the number of brain cells in my head that can process "fashion". At last count there were 32. I think you just expect too much from the male brain ;)