Saturday, August 12, 2006

Anthropologie wishlist

At some point, I will look back and be embarrassed that I had been so enamored of the things in Anthropologie. But for now, I turn my un-cynical eye to a few things on my wishlist, with their accompanying catalog copy.

Steeplechase Skirt

Folds of plush wool gauze create a quirky, egg-shaped silhouette. With side pockets and a self-belt. From Twinkle by Wenlan. Lined. Side zip. Dry clean. Grey. 17.5"l. Imported.

Summer Carry-all

Roomy and reliable, this soft pecan leather doctor's bag by Rebecca Minkoff is a sure-fire cure for the accessory blahs. Brass hardware. Canvas lining with pocket. Zip closure. 11"l, 16"w, 7"d. USA.

White Toadstool Study

Tricholoma fulvum, made of papier mache and real moss. 3"l, 2.5"w, 5"h. Brazil.

1 comment:

Nhu said...

I like this handbag a lot. I've been stalking it, waiting for it to possibly go on sale. If it does, I'll let you know.