Monday, July 10, 2006

Neighbor

I have a 5-year old neighbor. I think she's 5, because she doesn't seem to go to school. Instead, she's mostly out in the courtyard making mud pies, digging through the landscaping, and fishing around in the fountains for spare change (until the day, she said, she discovered a chicken bone in one. After that, she left it alone for a few days.).

And every time I pass by, she calls out a compliment about my clothing.

"I like your necklace!"
"I like your shirt!"
"I like your skirt!"

Every time I pass. I can't escape it. Now I feel a little bit amiss when my fashion critic doesn't approve of my outfit and stays silent. I think that's only happened twice. Still, sometimes my nerves fail me, and I take the back exit.

Photos above: a few detail pics of my apartment

No comments: