Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kaboodle

A way to bookmark the items that you come across and like. I have two subsections in my page, Shopping and Wishlist. Wishlist are things that I think are pretty but have no intention of ever getting. Shopping includes items that I mostly covet from afar, but may someday get. Some items in my Kaboodle:

Silly plastic shoes in my favorite bright French blue color. I love the d'orsay style (cut out sides).

Ever since the glitter shoes, I have gotten more and more ridiculous with my shoe selections.


Chloe shoes. So high, such a mix of toughness and prettiness. And so overpriced. Even with $500 knocked off the price.








I like the backward slouch of this beanie hat. Stalking the sales...










The color of this silk top is so deep deep blue. The pussy bow makes it louche and cool.









A fairly ordinary bag in this picture, but I've been interested in this label for about a year now. At half price, I'll risk paying return shipping just to check it out.

No comments: