Monday, August 20, 2007

Waiting for the mid-season sale

The Fall/Winter collection at A.P.C. this year looks fairly redundant. Partly, it's their schtick to offer basic, well-made pieces, but this year looks so much like last year, you have to wonder why you even need anything new. Conclusion: I don't. Except for these three things that I'll wait for the sales to acquire.



The cable knit hat, except in grey, on the girl at the far left. I like the idea of skull caps, but they look funny on my skull. I think this version looks more wearable, warm, and effortless.

And the reptile-print wedges on the girl second to left. Reptile prints go with everything. Perfect.



The black smocked dress, which I adored the minute I saw it. I love the severity of it, for those days when you want to skulk around in the rain. Reminds me of Jane Eyre.

No comments: