Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Likes and dislikes


Finding your personal style is such a vague, amorphous, fluctuating enterprise, but it begins simply enough with just figuring out what you like and dislike. I try to keep tabs on my likes and dislikes every few months so that I can adjust my shopping accordingly.

Likes:
necklaces, scarves, neckties
layered tops
subdued colors (but trying to push at this a little bit)
bare legs
quirky but comfy shoes
cardigans

Dislikes:
changing earrings
dangling earrings
textured shirts
button downs
flip flops

What I think I like but don’t:
dresses
complicated outfits
handbags
tee shirts
corduroys
flats
knee socks
spaghetti strap tank tops

What I think I don’t like but do:
cowl neck sweaters
high heels
jewelry, as long as they’re semi-permanent

What I think I might like and will try out this season:
brooches
rain hats
oversized sweaters

No comments: