Sunday, May 27, 2007

Givenchy Nightingale

It's the bag of my dreams. Quite literally. I dreamed last night that I was shopping at a discount luxury store of some sort (Off Fifth? Last Call?), when I came across it. It was on sale at about 75% retail, but in a shocking pink color. In my dream, I tried it on but decided against it because of the color.

Here's the color that I love, the blue patent.

On the TFS thread, a member described it as a handbag having "moxi" because of the long, thick strap with a zipper running along its length. Apparently, it resembles a bondage mask. Sometimes it's even called the "bondage bag" instead of its actual name, the Nightingale.

This bag sings to me.

2 comments:

G.G. said...

It is a gorgeous bag - it would look killer with jeans. I keep dreaming about the Versace 'Velocity' bag. It would go with everything I own or plan to own. I think handbag design is an art form too little appreciated.

Nhu said...

I haven't heard of the Velocity bag, but I'll look it up. Thanks!