Friday, March 24, 2006

Question and answer

When you shop what do you typically buy?
These days, I try to consciously buy more tops. I used to have a very imbalanced wardrobe of lots of bottoms and few tops. Also, I started trying to find the perfect shoe, and now it's a bit of a rampage.

What is the ratio of tops to bottoms to dresses ...etc?
tops... 60%
bottoms 30%
dresses 10%

How often do you buy swimwear?
about once a year, but I have two I like now

How often do you buy underware?
These days, only as needed. Which means whenever I spy something cute.

What colors do you typically buy?
Blue, teal, green, grey and yellow.

How much do you spend a month on apparel?
I don't want to count.

Where do you shop most often?
Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, J. Crew, online
and thrift stores!

No comments: