Tuesday, March 28, 2006

For the season

For winter, I bought a new coat that held up really well. That was the big investment for that season.

This spring, I think I'm going to "invest," as they say on TFS, in a leather handbag. By invest, I mean spend way more than I think is reasonable in my saner moments. I've been scouting around for a prospective candidate. I've narrowed it down to Miu Miu, who last season had one that I was tracking the entire time. That one might have made me happy. This time, though, I'm thinking about their Buffalo Sac Hobo.

Otherwise, I've been collecting dresses at small prices. About 20-30 dollars at Forever 21. Little neglible tops. I would like to get a pair of snazzy pants, but haven't run across any yet. And, as ever, I'm thinking about shoes.

No comments: