Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rampage

I went on one. Why? I started off so well, all environmental and diligent. The shopping spree all began with a stainless steel compost bin.

It looks kinda like this one from Target, but with a more rounded lid. I got the Storables one because the reviews for the Target one said that the lid often got stuck.

See? I even did research. I was being good.



The goodness continued when I got an ice tea maker for the boy, so he won't have to drink that Lipton stuff in a can. Cause I live in the Pacific NW, naturally brewed sun tea is not really an option, at least outside of 3 short months.
And then I had planned this morning to travel to Whidbey Island to join the kite festival. A nice, wholesome activity. But the boy and I were derailed because of a late start, which required us to eat on the road. But where at? Given the limited vegetarian fast food options, we decided to stop off at the mall to visit the Panda Express. I also had two coupons for freebies at Victoria Secret. And thus my downfall began.

What I got:
free panties, VS
free lipbalm (in lieu of lipstick, but still "Very Sexy" according to VS)
thermal cropped leggings
cashmere sweater
sheer white tee with beachy screenprint
Concrete, Vol 1 (graphic novel)
green-framed sunglasses

and yesterday:
3/4 sleeve white thermal henley
red leather bound journal

and online:
pretty nylon messenger (to be worn cross body)
wallet

and the day before:
black beach pants
silk dress
white shoulder bag
white ruched sleeve tee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ice tea maker was the best. The rest was just a blur.