Sunday, September 24, 2006

The end of it

Okay, I think now is the end of the shopping spree. Got to be, because reality sets in tomorrow. Work!

As it turns out, the cosmetic case from the Gap will carry on the ironic tradition of its predecessor. The pull tags on the zippers have the word "Love" inscribed in enamel.

Since I was at the shopping center, I also stopped by Anthropologie to peruse the sales racks. Balancing my Jamba Juice "Strawberries Wild" with Energy Boost in the crook of my arm (I figure I'll need that boost for my late night tonight, trying to remedy my procrastination), I found a few items for the wardrobe. One turned out to be half of the sale price marked, so it turned out to be 75% off the original price. I had been on the fence about it, but I am no longer.

I also dropped off my jeans to be altered. Call off the dogs--I found the perfect pair of denim a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the "raw denim" experiment? Has it ever been washed?