Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!

Note to self: sales after Christmas.











I'm enamored with the idea of ankle straps. Although I've read that they make legs look stumpy because of how they cut you off at the ankle, I like the slightly retro feel of them.

Plain and oversized, like menswear.









Just a simple ol' mini.











I needed something to round out the order so that I could apply a coupon. So I added this pair. But while I like the idea of corduroys--so warm and collegiate--I always stop wearing them after awhile.





I saw a slim-looking shopgirl the other day in a pair of very well-fitted pants. And it occurred to me that it must be possible to find pants that are tailored in small sizes. Perhaps I had been looking in the wrong shops, at the wrong brands.

No comments: