Saturday, November 25, 2006

More crap, incoming

Worishofer Red Slip Ons

...for summers. I think it would go well with a denim mini and airy white tops. Kind of casual, but still a little more neat and pulled together than Birks.


Levi's Capitol E Boyfriend Jeans

...I wear my oversized jeans more than anything else. I like the androgynous potential of denim.







Karen Walker high-waisted shorts

...my favorite color blue. And I think the little ties on the side add a touch of whimsy. I like Karen Walker, too. She has cool, understated clothes that don't announce designer. This looks like something you could find in a thrift store, if you only had 10 years to find it.





& Theory black wool pants, Seven for All Mankind slouchy jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs boots

I fully expect (and hope) that I will be sending some back.

No comments: