Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New old resolution


(pic from the cherryblossomgirl)

Back when I was a wee, poor mouse, I had a rule about clothes: I'd wait half the number in days of the price of the clothing. So for a 20 dollar skirt, I'd wait 10 days, in other words.

Well, that old rule has held me in good stead lately, since I find that my desires vacillate so often.

Here's what I crave now, but it's likely to change.

- cord shorts in seafoam green
- black mini skirt
- black leather skirt & pants ... to be worn with my dorky librarian clothes (kinda embarrassing to try these on in the thrift store)
- a few patterned chiffon tops, most likely from Banana Republic
- whatever goes on sale at a.p.c., especially in tops, skirts, and dresses ... I like to herald the spring season with a new dress from a.p.c.

No comments: